Thursday, March 01, 2007

Lovely, lovely

Lovely time at the cinema last night, lovely sunbeam on the back of my neck (althought it's 'kin freezing outside), lovely feedback on a bit of work I put in. It's all lovely. :)

Yes, actually, I am ridiculously cheerful today.

...

OK, now let's start some shit.

You may remember that Small Jen has claimed bragging rights as the last-one standing at the flatwarming. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a new contendor.

Patrick would like to have it noted for the log that the Small Jen arrived but one hour before people started drifting off, she having been at some terribly grown-up dinner party just before. As a point of technicality, this means that Small Jen, although the last one to leave, cannot claim to have fully attended the party. As such, Patrick feels that the last-one standing honour should by rights go to him.

*stands well back*
*looks hopeful*

...

You may have noticed the dearth of photographs recently. This displeases me, but I've really not had a chance to take any. I do have some pretty flowers in the flat, so might set up the studio and do some close-ups. And by 'set up the studio' I do mean 'put a couple of bits of card on the floor'. Ooh - but now I have a pointy light, thanks to Liz and Patrick's trip to Ikea. Shiny.

...

Second rehearsal tonight. I'm really looking forward to it - very into the part I'm playing (Ed). I think I may have grown as a person, you know, because it's not the big flashy part at all. It's the quiet one, more as a foil for Arnold (the other part) to bounce against. But I'm happy with that. Very happy, in fact. I'm looking forward to the challenge of it. Quiet pathos, if you like.

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home