Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I may have to start counting down...

The Christ-mas holiday is so near! Woop! I can't bloody wait. It's been a long, eventful (and, of course, very good) year. I promised myself a long break at Christmas and I am having it. Finish up here next Friday, not back until 8th January.

Christmas plans are, as usual, here again - gone again - begin again. EvieSmallNiece's first Christmas so everything must hinge around what brother and sister-in-law can manage. I don't envy them at all, trying to keep everyone happy, but I do think they could do themselves a favour by being a bit more clear in their plans. I'm sure everyone would be happy with, "we're doing this, coming to see you then," rather than the almost non-stop vacillation in which they indulge. And everybody else's plans have to wait for confirmation on their convenience.

Hey - ho, eh? It will be nice to be all-family-together and I'm hoping to take a family portrait with my new toy, but still why must everything always be so godsbedamned complicated?

...

Pretty photos (not mine). Loving flickr at the moment. All sorts of bells and whistles on that site.

...

Not much in the way of good comics today, so here's the kick off of the very first Percy and Pooch arc on Sinfest.

...

Now, to me, that cat looks seriously pissed off.

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home