Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hump Day

I love that expression. Got bugger all to do with shaggin' - just referring to the fact that we are mid-week.

...

I've just realised that I have Dead Links. How awful. It's because I've occasionally linked to comics.com, but they're a part-pay-for-view site. If you're not a subscriber, then you only get an archive of one month, so anything I've linked to there one can't get to any more.

On the flip side, that means I've been doing the blog for a while now. Yay. And people are still reading, according to my site counter (+ those who are RSSed) so Yay! to that, too. And thanks.

...

Sin is geographical. ~Bertrand Russell

...

Went out and took photos of the same Old College dome yesterday lunchtime. They are up on Flickr.

And here's my favourite, only it's of McEwan Hall, not Old College.



Although, the sky doesn't look as good on here as it does on Flickr. Well, I can see a difference, anyway.

Sue likes Starburst. Which is typical. Not of her, but of the fact that I spent half an hour refining settings and adjusting the tripod for the dome shots. Startburst - point, click, done.

...

Scary Go Round chap, the extremely talented John Allison, has organised all his Tshirt pics onto one screen-size page. They are cool.

...

That's me for today - lunchtime nearly over and I require some further snacks.

...

Have a good one,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you’ll find that it is typical of me.

I liked all of your photos, you must be getting used to the camera – I just thought Starburst was unusual. Not the normal run of the mill type photo.

Occasionally the genius type stuff happens naturally :)

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home