Thursday, November 30, 2006

Discovery

I am excited. Most very, in fact.

I've found a word that the Oxford English Dictionary doesn't have listed. *geek glee*

I'm not telling you what it is yet, in case you steal, I say steal my glory. Now I must look up the entry criteria and submissions malarkey and send off.

How Incredibly Cool would that be?

..

Awwww. He was worried it was dead. Check the last few strips.

...

I am about to take my first solo flight on the information desk. Not that there aren't three people about to check stuff with if I get stuck, but I am excited. New job responsiblity and all that. Yesterday, I updated a folder, all by myself.

...

Thursday already, eh? Been an awfully quick week and here comes the weekend. Finally going to make it along to the Canaletto exhibition on Sunday, followed by hot chocolate at everyone's favourite choc palace, Plaisir du Chocolat. I wonder how attendant the attendants are at the exhibition. Must take camera phone. (The DSLR is less than subtle).

There's also a party on Saturday night, which is good, but it's because Hamish is off to Canada for December and a tiny bit of January, which is poo. Well, I keep telling him it's only a month...

...

The guy with the ears is the Devil.

...

Have a good one,

C

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

hee - thanks for the Sinfest link (I'm stuck between checking out time and the start of a tour, which isn't long enough to do anything other than surf the internet, so finally catching up with other people's blogs) I think I've said before but imho the Pooch & Percival ones are always the best.

ta too for the Edinburgh pics in earlier posts. *sigh* the bitter cold of January will be tempered when it comes by the joy of being back there. Meanwhile though I'm here and loving it.

1:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home