Friday, December 08, 2006

Crazy in the Head

Had one of those nights where it seems like all I did was dream. In crazy fashion.

I killed someone (can't actually remember why now - I think it was some kind of mobster deal) but I didn't actually do it. Instead, I watched myself, not looking like me - thinner, for a kick-off, but definitely me, wander outside, and up the road to off this bloke.

I also saved a woman from drowning in some kind of mill pond, went to see 'Wicked' the musical, with some seriously mismatched friends and followed a woman whose feet were leaving bloody footprints on the pavement for miles around Edinburgh.

See - Crazy in the Head.

...

Yesterday's Get Fuzzy have me cackling for about ten solid minutes.

...

Off to an Elgar concert tonight at the Usher Hall. Free, as well, so thank you DaDa. Have a look at that, actually - it's worth signing up to and covers the whole of the UK, so you can select your region. There's a free service (just hit 'join' on the top left hand page) as well as the tariffed stuff.

And if any one in Edinburgh is a keen theatre / ballet / opera / art fan, drop me a line and I'll send you the sign up for my Artsworkers E-Bulletin - cheap (sometimes even free) entry to all of the above.

I've been to the ballet three times this year - for a fiver a throw!

...





Tree!




















Lampost!











...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home