Monday, December 11, 2006

It's a link day...

It's just Too True.

...

All right, chicks? Pleasant weekend, it was. The concert on Friday was good, and had an early start and finish so did that with Mum, went for a bit to eat and still had plenty of time to go visit Steve-O later on. Saturday was party down at Jenny's. (oops - photos on the laptop, not here).

I've lost my godsbedamned memory stick somehow, so can't transfer so easy!

...

Only two weeks left of work and then hoooooliday! I'm off until the eighth, for which I cannot wait! Large lovely news of the moment is that I have been invited down to the Lake District for New Year, which should be great.

Jenny (not the small one, or the ex-boss one, different one) was warning me that it's 'a very small village type thing'. I told her there was a grand total of 17 people in my sixth year class at school, so I could deal.

Mostly looking forward to a couple of nice walks, take some photies. Many people at the party were enthusiastically interested in the camera, which was nice. They may have just been humouring the geek-boy, but still...

...

An honest take on Oxfam's Gift-Aid and other such things.

I did tell my Mum that I'd like a goat, please, if she does insist on getting me something over and above kicking in on the laptop. Which she does. I know its a daft thing to whine about, but I'm a Big Boy now. Christmas needn't be the spoil-fest. 'specially considering how Absolutely Ruined I was at my birthday this year.

...

*ewww alert*

Had to deal with Patsy's poo this morning. Seems she missed (by a good foot or so) the litter tray. Only occurred to me after I'd waved her around about it while shouting (aversion, you know) that it might have been a wee accident, her getting on and such.

Now I have guilt. Well, a bit of guilt. I did have to clean up the shicht, after all.

...

It's exciting! It's very exciting!

OK, yes, only if you're a geek, but I am, and this is my blog, so we're using my definitions, ta.

Shiny, man. SHINY!

...

I'm with the cat.

...

If any one has any interest in China, it's history and significant characters, I can't recommend the works of Ms Anchee Min highly enough. I've read Empress Orchid (which Richard and Judy also recommend *spits*), her autobiography, Red Azalea and have just started Becoming Madame Mao.

(Incidentally, amazon.co.uk are doing one of their 'buy this one, get that one for cheap' deal on her books.)

And, OK, yes, shouldn't slag off Richard and Judy Book Club. They actually do recommend some very good books.

*spits*
...

Have a good one,

C

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its JennIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!,
Dear God,
tough love,
Jenni. :)

2:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But obviously I'm not anonymous, however I didn't want to be a 'blogger' cos' I'm not and 'other' sounds weird.
Here endith the babble.
J

2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home