Monday, December 04, 2006

Worm

I've found one in the shiny new apple of my job. Its name is 'reception'. Actually, that's not strictly speaking true. Covering reception is a piece i' piss. It's the training that is going to wreck my head and, unless I misunderstood the instructions, I'm going to be shadowing all week. Somebody shoot me.

Ach, s'all right. I've got other stuff to do, appointments that need to be rescheduled from last week. Shan't be stuck there and once I get the first wee bit of 'here's how we answer the phone', 'here's how we book appointments' (which one does need to learn. It's basic, but you need to know the process) then it'll be fine.

...

I feel like I'm forgetting a comic. I go from CRFH to Clan of the Cats, because they're both on Keenspot, then to Kevin and Kell and Real Life Comics. After that to Comics.com, but I'm sure I'm forgetting a stand-alone somewhere...

...

Badness. I was trawling through the blog to find the photos of yon graffiti dude yesterday and discovered several really quite hideous grammar and spelling errors. Their for there and suchlike. *shudders*.

The other thing that I picked up is that I'm a cheerful wee thing, aren't I? That's good to know.

...

Slightly disappointed by the Flickr uploads I'd done. Thought I'd put more of the 'Edinburgh' photos up. The loss of all those photos I've taken is really starting to nark. I keep remembering the odd image that I'd taken and which is now lost forever.

Grrrrr.

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home