Friday, December 01, 2006

Blah de blah

Not much to say today. Lots I'd like to, but the ideas aren't really formulated properly. I may need pen and paper. Or at least a walk back from Steve's - usually good for firing the little grey cells.

...

This is why I'm so narked that I lost my Pibgorn strips. Is it not attractive?

...

OOoooooOOooooooh! There goes my free time yet again! And speaking of free time, I really must uninstall Civ4. The world conquering joy of it! It's just too much!

...

Another pleasant day at work. It's quiet, very few Little Student People about which is probably a good thing as I'm covering the info desk all by my own self. And reading the papers - which is Part of my JOB!!! Continual pleasure at that one.

...

Have a good one,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had such an easy day - i hate doctors!!! Grrr!!!!!!!!! (But prefer you to the new girl - we missed you today x

8:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home