Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Disappointing...


...night for photos last night. I wanted to go take pics of Dynamic Earth, side on, as it's all lit up pretty, but they just didn't work. I'm sure there was more light and coloured light going on the other night when I conceived the idea. Wouldn't mind, but it just wasn't my evening. Nothing I put my eye to seemed to work out. A couple of decent ones of trees which I'll have to put up another time, as I still can't find my sodding memory stick to transfer!

***Evening Update on the left - pretty tree!***


...

No humbugs allowed! (noisy warning, if you're at work!)

...

Christmas has been sorted, finally. It did take threatening to go to James and Alexis' house (which I'm still planning on in the evening) to get Mum to make any kind of commitment to there being something to show up to on Christmas Day.

...

From nought to sucking in 180 seconds...

...

I'd best be off - work to do!

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home