Thursday, November 09, 2006

No matter what your drug of choice...

...everybody needs their fix.

...

And their had to be something funny going on here.

...

Well, salaam and good morning to you, worthy friends. Howzitgaun an' that? The sun is shining here in Edinburgh, although it continues chilly. Went to see "The Prestige" last night with Hamish, Liz, Anita and newperson Jo. Could be Joe. Not sure.

The film was pretty good, if a little bit lacking in pace. Of course, lingering lovingly over Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman, not exactly a bad thing.

...

Also last night was my first lesson in book binding *geek glee*. Unfortunately, didn't have time to do an entire book but I can use this as proof that I am a grown up. Where once I would have been absolutely gutted at leaving my work to dry (there's gluing involved), I am now quite sanguine about having to wait until next week to finish it, when next I am free.

NEXT WEEK! That's INSANE!

Ahem. Yes. Well. Grown-up. That's me. Totally.

...

The interviews for my job are going on today - who will be replacing our hero at the Development and Careers desk? Don't ask me - what with confidentiality and all, I haven't even glimpsed a CV. I have special plans for many cups of tea, just when candidates are arriving or leaving. Mwu-ha-ha-HAaaaa!

...

Have a good one,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful, you’ll be working in a sweat shop next. Nah...the rate you work at, I don’t think you’ll have to worry about perspiration.

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home