Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Yon dirty book

Ha! That got your attention. I was going to call this 'Talking', but any reference to sex'll get noticed. :)



So, yes, yon book I was bitching about. Turned out to be a decent read. Plot and character and everyfin'. Well, of course I kept reading it. It's a dirty book. *laughter*



Talking, as I said, was my alternate title and that's pretty much what the book dealt with. Talking and the need for. And how all fired bloody difficult that is. Which is a good point.



"We need to talk."



"You should talk to him."



"Did you ask what was wrong?"



Lots of lines, in lots of media, all amounting to the same thing. The point made in this book was that talking isn't easy. Which got me thinking. A lot of people seem to think that talking is, or at least should be. Talking as opposed to chat, you understand. Actually expressing yourself and, at the same time, giving proper attention to what the other person(s) have to say?



Hard. Well, not for me, but then again, I'm very special.



"Like, gold and diamonds special or ride to school in the little yellow bus special?"



...



This guy hasn't got a proper name yet.



Lizard Lad Close Up



Cool, though, eh?



...



Homestake! Homestake!



Can't believe I forgot to tell you yesterday! I got my Homestake passport yesterday! A - woop! Can start looking for a place to buy. Excitement and fear in equal measures. :)

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home