Wednesday, September 12, 2007

That'll be the peace shattered

Mum and Dad get back tomorrow. Urgh. I know, churlish of me when they’re returning to their own home, but it’s been such bliss to have my own space.

On top of that, though, I’m going to go view a flat tomorrow night, for the first time. I’ve got another seven or so favourited on ESPC, but no point in going at it like a bull at a gate. Sunday afternoon, when folks are back to drive me around (natch), is looking good for viewing lots.



Strategising at work today. Annual meeting to look at past achievements and future objectives. I’m a wee bit sad in that way, quite enjoying looking at the overarching aims and objectives and how they’ve been delivered in specific subjects.

OK, fair enough. A big bit sad. ;)



Hardly any comments on my dragons, which I think is just bloody jealousy on the part of every other flickrite. Yes, jealous!

Happy Chaps

I mean, lookit them!



Running the Management School’s fresher’s event tonight. Easy money!



Nihil obstat,

C

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I think the little red guy in the middle is my favourite, has he got a name yet?

5:06 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

Not yet. I did think it was Graham, but that turned out not to be true.

9:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Graham? Looks more like a Dennis from here.

10:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home