Wednesday, September 12, 2007

That'll be the peace shattered

Mum and Dad get back tomorrow. Urgh. I know, churlish of me when they’re returning to their own home, but it’s been such bliss to have my own space.

On top of that, though, I’m going to go view a flat tomorrow night, for the first time. I’ve got another seven or so favourited on ESPC, but no point in going at it like a bull at a gate. Sunday afternoon, when folks are back to drive me around (natch), is looking good for viewing lots.

…

Strategising at work today. Annual meeting to look at past achievements and future objectives. I’m a wee bit sad in that way, quite enjoying looking at the overarching aims and objectives and how they’ve been delivered in specific subjects.

OK, fair enough. A big bit sad. ;)

…

Hardly any comments on my dragons, which I think is just bloody jealousy on the part of every other flickrite. Yes, jealous!

Happy Chaps

I mean, lookit them!

…

Running the Management School’s fresher’s event tonight. Easy money!

…

Nihil obstat,

C

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I think the little red guy in the middle is my favourite, has he got a name yet?

5:06 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

Not yet. I did think it was Graham, but that turned out not to be true.

9:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Graham? Looks more like a Dennis from here.

10:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home