Thursday, September 13, 2007

Referred

I have been referred. Check me out.

Ran the Management School's event last night, which went swimmingly. Nice folk, as usual. Competitive as all hell, as usual. Thankfully we had a clear winner, so there was no need for me to make up some daft game or other to decide a tie breaker. And, as it says, I've been referred. Director of Studies for the MSc programmes wants me to run an event for their cohort next year.

Probably be able to get a bigger fee from them, too, as it's a lot more students to herd. Yippee!

...

The nice building we were at for our strategising yesterday had a nice fireplace. And I convinced a few of the ladies to sit in it for me. Only the one up so far. I'm undecided about B&W or colour for the others.

Fiona in a fireplace

...

Flat viewing tonight. Yon studio on Nicolson Street, which is the uber-location as far as I'm concerned. Third floor too, so less noise, lots of light. Only the first one I'm going to see, obviously, so I'm trying to strike a balance between glee and good sense. We'll see who wins.

Bets?

...

Been sorting out printing and framing for some photographs today. Going up in reception. Quite chuffed with that. Not getting paid, but will be properly attributed!

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home