Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More slacking

Spent yesterday evening playing computer games and watching four episodes of Angel. Bliss.

...

The Bacchae tonight. Very excited indeed, as I've been waiting months to see it and every other b*gger seems to have been along. Everyone very complimentary about it, though, so good to know. My Mum was funny - kept stopping herself from telling me bits so as not to spoil it. Had to tell her that I'd studied the play at Uni so I kind of know what happens. It's how it's done that's exciting. I've decided to take one photograph, too. Bedamned to rules of no photography.

...

Physical labour this morning. Good to be on my feet. Taking down all the old, wall-fixed shelving, replacing with stand-alone units and reshelving everything. Took four of us four hours. Not that we were knocking our pans in or anything, just nice and steady. I quite like a bit of physicality occasionally. Does no good to be sitting at a desk all day every day. Get a flat, fat arse if nothing else.

...

Kind of late for this, what with morning running into afternoon and all. Will gush about Bacchae tomorrow. And there is a storm brewing for the weekend. Mum wants rid of greenhouse, Dad having none of it.

Should be fun.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home