Wednesday, May 02, 2007

As per usual

I seem to have skinted myself again. Not to any 'can't eat for rest of month' level, but there will be little playing out this month. Handy that I'd already decided to be less sociable and more productive, eh?


I didn't mind last month as I knew I'd been awfully good to myself on my break from work, been places, done things, bought stuff. This month gods only know how I managed it. I don't remember spending fortunes on anything. Ah, well. Let's make it a challenge. The Chris Finds Free Things To Do month.


Like, as a for instance, take photographs.








...

I can't find my bloody tape measure. Irritating that, as I need it to measure up cupboard in hall. I could have sworn I put it in my toolbox. Or maybe the box by the kitchen door. Or it could be in the box under the dining table. Or maybe in the collection on the living room window cill.

You see why I need this cupboard conversion - above and beyond a good, flat (but also adjustable) belly to chest height surface to animate on.

Just think of the storage possibilities. And no-one told me MDF was so cheap!

...

If'n you like games with shooting in.

I love comics or stories like that. Ones that take the basic premise of something and really run with it. Read them all. First one here.
...

...
The truly annoying thing about having spent myself skint is that I must apportion the gym joining fee to elsewhere. This means instead of lazily going to gym round corner and using the fully programmable cross-trainer, I now have to be running up Salisbury Crags. Egad.
Needs me a good camera bag. One which can be tightly slung across back. Wee satchel is great for carting camera about, but not at any speed.
...

Stick in,
C

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

my tapemeasure is bright orange and says "easyfind" on it. Can I ever find it when I need it? Can I buggery.

It's on my bookcase just now, though. I could bring it to Spidey.

6:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home