Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I had LOADS

To say. Earlier. There was a meeting this morning, and then lunch, and then walking up to King's Buildings so not much chance to blog and, as ever, this means I had tons of ideas when I couldn't settle to blether. Not necessarily no ideas now, but many of them seem lame. Or dull. Or something. Ooh. I know.
...
I've written a couple of leaflet type things for work and sent them out for feedback. Team members all liked it, with some very useful constructive criticism thrown in. Nothing I didn't agree with on reflection. This makes me cheerful. One colleague commented that it was a lovely style, very chatty, like talking to me.Wonder why that is...
...



...

Check out Neil Gaiman's Incredible Oracular Journal. I reckon it works. I asked if I should write something in prose form or as an acted drama, telly or theatre no matter.

Its answer: "Mush!"

Which makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

...

...

Stick in,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning picture that first one Chris. You're getting far too flash about all of this.

9:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home