Tuesday, April 24, 2007

BitchMutterMoanComplain

Foul mood.

Not quite clear why, which just makes things worse as I get pissed off with being pissed off. I'm feeling frustrated at work, don't entirely approve of the management style and wish they'd been a bit more forthcoming about that at my interview / on offer of the post. Tired, I think, too. I did just have a holiday, but I packed a lot into it and I'm feeling like I need a bit of a break. Perhaps this weekend I will give myself permission to hermit-ise myself. There is a lot incoming, after all. Play is only eight weeks away, for a kick off.

...

OK - I've written five paragraphs and deleted them all for being excessively whiney.

I'm going for a walk (and possibly to give myself a slap).

Shake it off, Reynolds.

Happy Shield UP and - AWAY!

...

***update***

It's OK - I figured out why I was in a foul mood. I didn't have the new Mark Ronson CD. This has now been rectified.

Retail-Therapy Man - AWAY!

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home