Friday, April 20, 2007

Somethings Shiny

The weekend is a busy one. Once again. But seriously - check the pop-oo-larity of me. Tonight - had one thing to do which was regrettably superceded by the ballet. Would have missed the Spring Season entirely (barring a trip to Aberdeen or some other godsforsaken gaff) but Martin offered to spring (no pun intended) for tickets. Isn't that nice. Hence, I am missing a Friday Gang (we're not superheroes) night. First in quite some weeks.



Tomorrow (to return to the 'lookit the pop'lar Chris' thread) I am going to not one, but two parties. Normally, I'd prioritise one and not bother with the other but they're semi-linked and will have some of the same core people.



This would be a great opportunity to do a party Venn diagram, but Anita just shared the Indexed link (which I meant to highlight with y'all ages ago, it being of the shiny persuasion). I declare no diagrams allowed for a oneweek.



...



Budgeting. Urgh.



But it must be done. There are so many purchases to be made - and that's before I'm allowed to buy lovely Scotland top or a new pair of shoes. Can you imagine? Shoes are our friends.



Still and all, I've managed / am managing to survive the latter two weeks of this month on a grand sum of £60 - no mean achievement when you lop off the £10 I spend on train fares each week visiting the folks and Gran. There have been many meals constructed of chick peas and suchlike. Tasty meals, obviously, just cheap ones.



I'm going to prioritise the blackboards this month. And a Flickr pro account, I think. I long for sets.



...

...


I'm getting my feedback on Myers-Briggs today. It's a personality test, based around personal preference. Some of the advisers got trained in it and needed guinea pigs, so I stuck my hand up. (Navel gazing - who, me?).



Just filling in the forms was quite interesting. Properly thinking about it made me aware of a few things that surprised me. I must be growing as a person.



*laughter*



...



Speaking of Flickr, I really have to go through some photo folders again. I was having a flick round last night and there are quite a few that I'm actually very chuffed with, but need a tiny polish in the way or a couple degrees rotation and maybe a bit of cropping. Not to mention the skater series that all still need done.



Happily, I've found a reason for them. One of the parties I'm going to tomorrow night is a 30th birthday and the man of the moment is a rabid skater. Being as I'm Skintman of Skintonia at the moment, I'm going to print off a couple of the Skater pics and offer him a 'shoot' for his birthday. Do one of / for him.



That's special, right? Not cheap?



...



Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home