Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tiiiiiired

But not badly. Been a very pleasant first week, actually. Haven't had a computer login, so I haven't been able to cross-reference everything I'm reading, but on the other hand, I've had time to read.

Nice folk and what's really lovely about them is they're all very interested. Interesting is a natural follow-up of interested, I reckon. And I can use phrase like 'ardent bibliophile' and be quite sure they'll know what I mean. I don't use big words on purpose - they just come out. So, they're...relaxing colleagues, actually. All very nice. Bloody Full of women, though. Two other chaps, neither of them under forty or twelve stone.

Well. Bit of eye candy gets you through the day, dunnit?

...

And what else is news? Been to visit Bessie.

Bessie's my gran. She is old, regardless of scale. Bless her. She's a bit tired, too.

...

I have learned how to manually set the aperture and the shutter speed on my camera. And, on the way to that grand, achievement, I took...a photo. Wish to Hell I knew how I did it.

Show you? Um, no. Can't. Tried. Connection speed not smart enough at the moment. S'a good photo, too. Irritating.

...

Small Jen? Word to ya, sister!

(It only makes sense if you're the small Jen - don't worry about it.)

...

Nope - definitely not going to be able to upload any photies. Just not working. Can't complain, though - would be bad karma as I'm pretty much nicking the signal. Wonder if there's some cool geek phrase for that.

...

Right. Bedtime, I think. Been promising myself an early night aaaaaall day.

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home