Friday, December 22, 2006

Skiving off

Well, it's the last day, innit?

Did you all get that? It's the LAST DAY OF WORK!!!

*dances*

...

What? Oh, I'm allowed to use multiple punctuation. It's do as I say, not as I do.

...

It's a bloody good day for comics.

Lots of them.
...

There are whispers of finishing at 3 o' clock - yay! Must laminate some stuff and stick it in a folder, other than that, I'm cushty for fannying around on the 'net and stuff. Just me in the info room today.

...

Entirely lacking blog-chat today.

...

Have a good one,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Chris, and Happy New Year! I'm glad to see you enjoying your new job. Keep up the Blog, I read it frequently and enjoy seeing the slices of your life.

M. E.

8:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home