Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Last ten, last ten

And so I skive off. Well, I have finished a folder and got halfway through another one, so I feel like I'm allowed. And I kind of forgot about blogging at lunchtime.

...

It is SO close to the Christmas holidays I can just about taste it. I can definitely taste all the chocolates that have been littering the office the past few days - and which I have consumed guilt free as I baked ginger cake last week and brought it in for all to enjoy.

What's that you say? What about all the calories? Chocolates consumed around the festive period don't count - didn't you know?

...

Am I boring you? I ask because I haven't had a comment in aaaages and my traffic reports for the blog are showing a dip.

Don't you love me any more? *trembling lip*

...

Have a good one,

C

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Wolf said...

No more chocolate, it's bad! And if I was in power there would only be 70 % dark chocolate or higher for those rare moments!

Do ou a swap Ginger Cake for Stick Toffee puddings.

5:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still interested. Promise!

Have a good xmas and hogmanay. I shall look forward to seeing your pics on your blog.

9:47 am  
Blogger Patrick said...

aw, trembling lip? I still love you Chris, faithfully reading you in syndication (so not showing up on your hit logs) - especially enjoying the posts with pics which aren't making me remotely homesick, honest. ;)

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home