Friday, November 17, 2006

Last Daaaaaay!

Who's got Ker-Plunk? *laughter*

I very nearly came in to work in my jeans, but thought better of it. Still do have a bit of work to do before buggering off. The count-down is getting ever closer, though. Only six hours to go before I am 'fishelly finished.

It's a wee bit sad, really. First time I'll be leaving a job that I'm not very happy to see the back of and everyone is saying very nice things about missing me and the good work I've done. I was plotting the next issue of our Associates E-Bulletin with my lovely colleague Julia and I got a bit miffed that I won't be around to develop it. Ah, well.

Still very excited about the new job and all, but a certain amount of ambivalence towards leaving this one is fair, eh?

...

Bloody camera. Well, no, not bloody camera. Bloody adapter cable, in fact. No-one, but no-one in the UK has it in stock. Not even Samsung UK. So I must wait for two feckin' weeks until I get it and can play with my new toy. Grrrrrrrrr.

...

Right - last time I'll say this, as I'll be updating in the evening from now on, but I must get on. Manuals to polish, projects to close out, that sort of thing.

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home