Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Displacement Activity

'morning

I'm training my boss, my coordinator and my replacement in about three quarters of an hour. I'm not quite ready, but my head's doing its famous 'headless chicken' impression. (That's where the headless chickens run roundandroundandroundandround inside my cranium. No-one else notices, but I know they're there.

Hence, displacement activity.

...

I may have to uninstall Civ4. Already. It sucked away my entire evening last night. Got home, made tea, sat down, thought, "I could play a few turns." Played an entire cycle of the game, realised it was midnight. Went to bed.

This is Not Good. Laptop is for Productivity. Writing. Setting up zippy website to promote same. Photography. NOT, I repeat NOT taking over the world from that bitch Cleopatra who kept nicking all my technology advancements!

Cow.

...

Have a good one,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home