Monday, November 13, 2006

Software and things

Hiya

First of all

*gets up*
*dances with glee*

I've got a new laaaaaaaaaptop! Woop! With numbers and letters and everything. You know - 128MB, VGA, that sort of thing. And, yes, I know what they mean. I only pretend to be stupid so people will pander to me.

It's a Toshiba.

Anyway, need to investigate an ISP (see!), which may take a wee bit of time, as I'm probably looking for a domain and all that along with it, but in the very meantime, the Regent does free Wifi access so, at long last, I shall be online in the evening again. Sporadically - for a bit.

Can't find the sodding software for my mobile's DisctoPhone thing, which means I can't charge the thing, or upload music or download photos onto said zippy new laptop. I could have sworn it was in LongStrapBlackBag or BrownSatchel, but no. Neither of these places. If any one happens to have a Sony Ericsson W800i and has said software, I'd appreciate a copy. Otherwise, I might have to call T-Mobile or something equally dire.

Oh - and I may have bought a couple of video games for it. I mean, of course the whole buying of laptop thing was to progress the writing and photography, but a fella's allowed a little bit of pixelated mayhem. I mean, it's Black and White, man. They worship me as their God.

...

I finished my book - the one I made at Hamish's yesterday, but forgot to take a photo of it in all its prettiness so that I could properly show off how clever I am. Well, a bit clever. It's not entirely perfect, but I made a book. This is of the highest order of coolness, in my little world.

...

Work continues harassing, but it is my last WEEK! I can start doing the whole 'last time I'll do this', 'last time I'll do that' thang. And, really, wouldn't you rather complain than actually do something about it?

...

Yes, I know I'm still blethering nonsense at nineteen to the dozen. Things will settle soon, I swear.

Have a good one,

Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home