Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Three days to go!

Hello hello

Well, I've only got three days to go in the current job, here comes the new job!

...

Bloody Citylink. Bloody Ebay. Bloody trip to the bloody Gyle in the middle of the day. OK, I did save several hundred pounds buying my new camera off of EBay, but they could have said they weren't using Royal Mail. Their depot is two mins from my house. CityLink, their chosen courier, has their depot a half hour bus ride out of town. Would have had it delivered to work address, wouldn't it?

*bitch, mutter, moan, complain*

Don't worry - I'll be back on tomorrow enraptured by my new toy, it's just that The Busy is still here (I'm still actually being given work to do) and I could really do with not dropping an hour and a half of my day to go fetch. Especially as I was supposed to be having coffee with small Jen at lunchtime, so that she may catch me up on the delights of Prague.

...

Lookit! I made this!


It's not perfect - the...*thinks really hard*...bits of paper that the cover gets stuck to (I'll remember once I've published the post) aren't perfectly glued, but still. I made a book! Yay me! It's going to be my photo book - for writing when and where I took particular pictures.

Thanks, Hamish!

...

Sinfest continues genius.

As does Get Fuzzy.

...

Have a good one,

C

3 Comments:

Blogger Hamish MacDonald said...

Rrrrr, CityLink! You know what I hate most? When their drivers lie about having been 'round when you know they haven't been.

Mail order is a form of torture.

3:44 pm  
Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, I got that.

"They're already tried twice."

"Well, I only have one card. How does that work?"

Anyway - I got it, I got it, I got it. And it's torture that I can't play already!

3:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember, kids:

You know someone who works at the Gyle.

Yes, some of us go there and back daily. We'd also pick things up for those as needs them. If you ask nicely, you know.

11:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home