Friday, November 09, 2007

I really do surprise myself when I forget

Aaaaaaaand relax.

Last night: Family Guy, Pizza, making podges.

Mortgage stuff that was seriously, seriously breaking my head (to the point where a colleague saw me in near tears -aaaarrrrggghhhh) has now all settled down. Bad thing is it really was that bad, but then it all cleared up and now it's fine.

Like I say - seriously breaking my head.

...

The lady and her attendants

What do we think of that? Seriously. That's a question. I want to know. Comment box is at the bottom.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

2 Comments:

Blogger pooks said...

Want doesn't get. See how that feels.
Els

5:07 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really like the picture, but not the work. I'm not a fan of the processing.

12:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home