Friday, October 26, 2007

Got my soundtrack back...

New phone! Woop!

T-Mobile were being such tight...people about an upgrade, so I called them and said 'Leaving!'. They replied, 'What do you want? How can we keep you, dear, dear customer?'

Sony W880i, thanks. Thought about the K malarkey, but it's so much fatter and I don't need the 5MP camera. (Steve was quite short about camera phones. "It's a phone. It's not a camera.")

But I got my soundtrack back! Once again the streets of Edinburgh are my own personal, mobile cinema experience.

Let's dance to Joy Division, baby!

...

What else is news? Flats and such. Going to see two tonight and it looks like *crosses fingers and whispers in case Karma feels like giving me a slap* the Willowbrae one hasn't been snapped up.

Further bulletins as events warrant.

...

Huddled houses, Tourrettes

I do have new stuff, from yesterday. Lovely foxgloves for a kick-off, but not uploaded yet.

Not that you care...

...

Nihil obstat,

C

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Gods. For one moment I thought you were recommending The Wombles. Was convinced you had lost it for a moment.

3:55 pm  
Blogger Patrick said...

*covers ears of beloved K800i*

Steve is evidently a camera snob.

Still a W type phone is probably more use to you since you have two full fledged cameras and no full fledged MP3 player - I meanwhile have no other camera and an excellent iPod. Happy new gadgetry!

:)

7:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home