Monday, October 29, 2007

Why won't they phone?!!!!!

You see what they're doing to me??? I'm multiply punctuating here!

I put offer in on flat. It's fixed price, so should be easy yes, but the seller is a teacher and can't get messages, it seems. You would have though that with a flat on the market, (s)he'd bloody messages at lunchtime, neh?

...

Lookit me!

Lookit!

Drawn by Hamish. S'cool, innit?

Some other pics to go up from wee party / drinks thing on Sat. A good time was had by all, I think. Drinks at Dragonfly (lovely rum for me!) then James and Alexis very kindly allowed me to invite people back to theirs for a couple more drinks and some Wii.

Birthday - officially celebrated. :)

...

Three weeks left on the old job, here comes the new job. Got to go down to Birmingham for the two weeks of my induction. All very high-powered sounding. Flown down on the Sunday night, flown back home Friday night. Having done business travel before, though...well, it ain't high powered. It's waiting around in airports, mostly. Hey ho - will have to get some light paperbacks in.

Quite pleased about it, really. I'm going to grab the induction with both hands. Very keen to do well, and learn as much as I can. (I know, I know - drink the kool-aid!)

...

Steve taught me about levels. And the thistles at King's Buildings are crazy looking!

Thistles

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home