Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Photoshop toes

I'm getting mine wet.

Incoming

The sky actually looked like that, but to get that, I had to seriously underexpose for the foreground, so some levels, some contrast and a bit of healing tool later...

Foreground could be better. I think it needs its highlights tweaking, but nae bad, eh?

...

Still waiting on survey from flat. I'm hopeful, though. To be honest, I'm just waiting. So many BigMassiveLifeChanging things going on that I'm a little bit numb to huge highs and lows. It's not that I'm not happy and content, I'm just waiting and seeing. And look forward to Christmas when everything will, please gods, have settled in, and I can go *Aaaaaaand relax*.

...

The new brylcreem advert is cool. And, it seems, their product is cheap.

...

Best not, really.

Well, I couldn't stay away from Sinfest, could I? On the Ishida! Props to your people!

...

You could drop by my favourites again. More up.

This one's a bit shameless, granted. (NSFW - maybe - naked bottom!)

How awesome is that, though? I'll tell you. Very awesome.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 'Buy One Get One Free' links marathon?

10:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home