Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I can has flat!

I'm pretty sure. Just got a call from mortgage adviser who advised me that the Halifax had agreed my mortgage and I could expect the paperwork in the next two or three days. Homestake have my application and have checked it through, bar the loan agreement from Halifax.



So. Every 'i' is not crossed and every 't' is not dotted, but I do believe they are marked and approved for said actions.



Shouldn't I be jumping up and down whooping or something?



I'm very pleased, obviously, but I'm behaving in a most restrained manner. It's not like me.



It's a bit hard to believe, actually. I'm sure it'll sink in later. And then even the most far-flung of you will hear the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



...



Is Hamish:



Shadow still



Although you could be forgiven for thinking it was a portrait of the coffee cup.



...



This chap will do cartwheels for me.



...



What to do tonight now? I could celebrate.



Or I could go home and watch DVDs, which was the actual plan.



...



No matter.



Nihil obstat,



C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home