Friday, November 16, 2007

Getting sad

Goodbyes, so longs and farewells. I'm fired up for new job, definitely, but the people at this one are really lovely, so I am sad to go. It's not like I'll drop off the face of the earth or nothing, but you know what it's like going from seeing people every working day to seeing them once every few months when you manage to grab a lunch date.

I was doing fine, actually, until June went away and we had a wee hug. Andrea's not long for leaving, either, which might just finish me off.

Awwww. Bless.

***update - yep - greetin'***

...

Talk amongst yourselves

Talk amongst yourselves.

Wish I'd got there just about twenty minutes earlier. Mind you, if I had, I would have had to leave the cemetery earlier, or Calton Hill which, although filled with tourists, was gorgeous at sundown.

...

Have a look at that!

...

*snigger*

...

I have out-of-print books! Woop!

By Sheri S Tepper. The 'Jinian' series. Sooooo good.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home