Thursday, November 15, 2007

Did I say how awesomely cool Stardust is?

It is, you know. Awesomely cool.

I can't wait until it comes out on DVD and I can watch it by myself, thus being able to shout at the telly just as much as I want. Whoop!

On you go, Tristan. ON YOU GO, MY SON!

I must check that actually. I'm sure it was Tristram in the book, and not Tristan.

...

A tree.

Tree

I know - I suck at titles.

But would "Tricksy branches against green shades" really be any better?

...

Only one day to go after today. Got exit interview later. Barrel of laughs that's going to be.

...

OoooOOooooh!

...

Packing in my head at the moment. Staying in very nice looking service apartments when I'm down in Brum, which is cool. Still not got my travel itinerary, though, so I don't know when I'm leaving on Sunday which is a trifle nippy. I would like to know how much of my Sunday is actually going to be usable.

Happily, my current spoiled boy status at Mum's house means that I've got a buffet of freshly ironed shirts to choose from. Tomorrow - a haircut.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home