Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hokay, so...

...decisions have been reached. I'm going to be a sensible boy (maybe sensible) and let a closing date be put on the flat I'm interested in and then put an offer in. At the moment, I'm thinking of a lower number, but you never know, might decide that I Simply Must Have It in between now and closing date.

***update***

Just had a call from their solicitor, asking for 'feedback on the property'. Will have to return their call once I get back off lunch. Will let you know anything pertinent.

...

Just landed

Isn't she a pretty little thing? Got plans for that profile, I do.

...

I miss GPs. Got that bit of freelance writing done - occupational profile of General Practitioner. Had to do case studies of the job which brought me back into contact with a few and that has reminded me what generally nice people they are. One would hope so, considering their job, but not all doctors are nice. Trust me. Go meet a few consultant surgeons and see how you feel about this statement.

Anyway. Miss my old client group, they were nice to work for and with.

...

Yesterday was very sleepy. I'm in serious need of a proper break, I've decided. Happily, these things are incoming. Looking forward to highland scenery, obviously, but bring on Nice!

Hmm. There's a thought. *wanders off to type 'gay bar Nice, France' into Google*

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home