Thursday, August 09, 2007

I did want to

Unfortunately, Blogger wouldn't let me. Log in yesterday, that is. So none of my blethers yesterday. You must all have been devasated. *grins*



...



First pic(k)s from the new camera.



Been having fun with it, snapping away in a very casual manner. The Beast does not encourage 'casual'.

...

Rehearsal last night went Well. Woop! I was getting really, seriously concerned, but nary a line out of place and there were sparks flying back and forth. I am now looking forward to this weekend's performances instead of dreading them.

I also had this crazy, rather fantasist thought, that as Allan Cumming is in town and Torchsong is such a famous bufter play, that he might come and see it. What? I can dream...

...

I have said this all along.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home