Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Official Last

Stayed in town for last night in a while. Picking up last bits of stuff from flat, then down to Mum and Dad's. Hopefully not for long.

...

Macbeth was verra good. Was going to be me, Steve and James, but happily Alexis got away from her outreach work a wee bit early and was able to join us. Don't get out very often just the four of us these days, so this was nice.

You weren't allowed to take pictures, but I didn't let that stop me. :) And it took ages for someone to notice and give me a row. Haven't uploaded yet as they're still on camera. Laptop is at flat, but data cable is at M&D's house. Wasn't the easiest to do as everything / body was moving round very quickly, in dim light, with flames and dancing and motorbikes. Most are for the recycle bin, but there are a few that have turned out well - and one that would be absolute feckin' genius were Lady Macbeth about three inches further to the left. But hey ho.

Worth the £9 if any one is looking for a show to go to. Brilliant atmosphere in Old College Quad, too, with loads of search lights playing in the clouds above while the stars came out.

...

And speaking of pictures - my new camera is here! A -wooooooop! And it's blue! BLUE, I tells ya!

Me? Excited? Naaaaaah. Slightly like torture, though, as I'm at King's Buildings today and parcel was delivered to Buccleuch Place. I could be stroking it Right Now.


OK, you're right. That got a bit weird.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home