Friday, August 10, 2007

As per usual

Well, there's a surprise. A letting agent who is far more keen to take money than give it back. Inspection of the property I was renting was on Wednesday. Not having heard anything from them, I called to speak to the property manager. Informed she is on holiday and that no-one else can help me. Nor can they say when I could reasonably expect my deposit back. I am so very, very glad that this (hopefully) is the last time I'll have to deal with the underhanded, grasping set of sh*ts that dominate the letting service.


"You're a landlord? Oh, allow us to massage your feet and ply you with the finest of wines and sweetmeats."


"You're a tenant? The queue to get f*cked is over there. Drop 'em and bend over - we'll get to you when we feel like it."


...


Photos from Macbeth are up on Flickr. They're none of them awesome, but they're nae bad. It was very dodgy lighting and the actors just did not stand still! Excuses, excuses. Maybe I need to buy another camera....
What's that? Just did, you say.
Yes? And?
...
Performance, performance. Tomorrow and Sunday, which is going to be good, but I'll be glad when it's done. Started rehearsing in January, after all, so it's been going for a long time. Plus, with the move and all, I haven't made one single plasticine animal in two weeks. Itchy fingers.
...
Nihil obstat,
C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home