Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Caring Sharing




I've had to build a MySpace, um...space. And all because I'm the caring sharing type.

Small Jen texted last night. Poor her, she has the lurgy. Yay me - she had tickets for Willy Mason. So, although poor Jen had to hang out at home last night, feeling grotty, I (and Justin) got to go to see Willy Mason. Justin wasn't the first person I asked, but I'm very glad everyone else said, 'no', as he was excellent company as ever. (This consisting mainly of not minding when I ignore him in favour of sticking my face to my camera's viewfinder for the duration. Bless him.)

Other than somebody's-little-brother's-band, I'd never been to a 'proper' gig. A few jazz bars, plenty of concerts, and catching the sound of whoever's playing at the Castle on any given Hogmanay. But no gigs. Warm-up band were good, and I got some good pics, I reckon. Can't show you my bestest favourites as, unfortunately, they don't have enough detail in the smaller size / resolution, but others are below. As usual, some more are on my flickr stream.

Oh - and the caring sharing? I want to share the photos with Mr Mason and the other performers. He has a MySpace account for contact and you can't speak to a MySpace user unless you are a MySpace user.

So I have yet another malarkey to maintain. Eesh.





...

Rehearsal tonight. Play is seriously incoming now!

I'm told that tickets are on sale, too! Those who are Edinburgh based should expect a wee email asking if they want to come. :)

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home