Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So, I'm alive.

And well. :)

Having the lurgy sucked. Headache, sore ears, bad throat and dizziness. Better now.

...

As a consequence of said lurgy, I haven't been up to much. Some golf on Sunday, which went all right considering it had been about eight months since I hit a ball. Not sure who won. I wasn't expecting to do so well, so didn't count score!

Dundee yesterday for some training. I did take camera with me, but getting up at nonsense time to make eight o' clock train had me longing for bed by lunchtime. I did grab a couple of captures of some boat or other, but then headed for train (and the aforementioned bed).

...

LONDON, baby! Heading down on Thursday for a work day, but then staying down through to Monday afternoon for the fun and games. Mostly cultural fun and games, I think. British Museum, Tate Modern and suchlike.

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home