Monday, May 07, 2007

Stre-e-e-eeetch

A relaxed weekend. :)

Friday night was Spidey, part the third, which was Wicked Awesome. I really enjoyed it. And it taught us that evil people have better hair.

...







As you can see, I remembered the tripod this weekend.








The purpose for which it was meant - panoramas - didn't work out so well, though. It was quite a dull day when I got to the top so it's not easy to stitch the different photies together. I'm a-workin' on it, though. Rome weren't built in a day. And I did manage something cool which required the solid-standing three-legger.

More to come. Unfortunately, I didn't pack well enough. I took a chocolate bar, thinking that'd be enough food. And only one bottle of water. So, when I got to the top, sweaty and peckish, the water and food didn't last long. Most especially not when I gave the second half of the bottle of water to two lads who had run (RUN!) up the steep switchback on the south-west elevation. Without any water. After chiding them for their foolishness, I gave them mine.

Next time I'm going back to packing some proper sandwiches. And a litre of water at least.

I think the lads in white tops were a gift from Buddha for being so nice. Don't they look well?

Oh, and btw, I've started using Flickr as an uploading medium for the blog, so all the photos should click through to a large version of themselves.

...

As I say, a relaxing weekend. Went round to James and Alexis to watch the History Boys on Sat night, after being out and about all day.

Sunday was all about me. I went out the house, just not with other people. I cleaned the flat, took photos, read book, watched a (very) little TV, played computer games, napped, did some shopping.

I also got blackboards painted, cupboard in hall measured up, drew some designs for 'the studio'. Everyone seems to get very excited at mention of blackboards. Must be the inner child.

...

...

Which means my 'to do' list for last week has almost been completed. Hurrah. Learning lines is next...

...

Stick in,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home