Sunday, April 08, 2007

Not Dead

I am still here. It is Sunday afternoon, and I have been egg hunting. Very cool. Liz hid many chocolate eggs on a particular mound on Arthur's Seat. Very fun.

Good week all round. Went out on boat trip, been to theatre and concert, out for dinner, took merryloads of photographs, hung out with da boyz, tapas with old colleagues, cinema - or was that last week? My crown came out, but I got it stuck back in the next day by a nice lady dentist who was Irish. Lunch with Craig, a date of three times from whom I got the 'friends' speech, but he was a nice chap. He sent a text later on in the afternoon covering something that came up at lunch (one of wikipedia's lesser noted advantages - keeping conversations going). Plus, I was taking photos at the time and managed to let my camera case fall out of bag and be lost. I retraced my steps when I noticed, as calmly as I could, and found it where someone had helpfully stuck it on a fence post for easy spotting. Good thoughts to them.


...

Bunny!
...





...
Not back to work yet, either. Off tomorrow, so Tuesday still seems comfortably far off.
...
Stick in,
C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

huge pats on the back for your positive attitude Chris but the dentist (even if she was Irish )and 'friends' speech in one week..
'May those who love us love us
And those who don't love us
May God turn their hearts.
And if he doesn't turn their hearts
May he turn their ankles.
So we'll know them by their limping' We're an unforgiving bunch us Irish - he didn't deserve you. This quote lives on my classroom wall for my students young and old who have got the 'friends' talk this term. hankies and chocolate/coffee supply running low but i could send the boys round with the bats(further to your murder of crows btw 'a moan of students, a cacophony of students' you can tell i work in FE .Just one of the suggestions your blog introduced that day and got talked about over coffee in the staff room - the ones attempted at seeing my two heads of school in the corridor - too rude!) Ellie

9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home