Tuesday, November 11, 2008

To the tune of 'dedication' - much popularised by the late, great Roy Castle

"Procrastination, procrastination, procrastinatiiiiion - that's what you need..."

There's something I should be doing, so naturally I all of a sudden find time to blog. Not necessarily a bad thing. I tend to think in the background. I believe that's where the whole lady-in-the-ducts thing comes from. At times, I can in fact think of several things at once. Usually when I'm at a frantic peak, usually at work; juggling clients or customers; advice or beer; it's kind of all the same thing.

I know that the ideal length of time letting my thoughts wander in order to come up with a plan is the walk between Steve's flat in Tollcross to Mary Queen of Scots' Bathhouse. (Very nearly got the apostrophe wrong there.)

Hopefully, by the end of my babble my brain will have delivered on the task at hand.

...

Pops

Pops. :)

...

Semper superne nitens,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home