Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Well.

Godsdamnitall to heck. I had just paragraphs of insightful chatty prose and accidentally pushed the bliddy back button.

So..there was something about being responsible. Yeah. All that shit. And busy. Because I always am. Night off tonight - hurrah! Plans what were blessedly rain-checked from the other side so I don't even have guilt. I'm contemplating some Final Fantasy in a bit.

Not unpleasant plans, by the way. Just...nice to have a night off.

...

Jinmao Tower

The Jinmao Tower. On the 84th floor of which I had cocktails with Claudia. That was fun. Sunset over Shanghai.

...

Malcolm is happily in situ, house-guesting for a bit. Happily for me, too. He is as unobtrusive as a 6'2" man can be in a small space. Plus, how awesome is having food cooked for you in your own home?

...

Semper suterne nitens,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home