Thursday, December 13, 2007

OK, so we've settled a bit

And I see by my visitor report that some few of you are still checking in. You should probably have something to check in on, eh?

...

Job continues maaarvellous. Very cheerful. Busybusy and nicely so. Each day whistles passed. And, one more week and then I'm on Christmas holiday. Woohoo!

...

A hole in the universe

Been playing with photoshop!

...

The flat, the flat, the flat!

Moving in on Saturday, but have had keys since Monday and been popping in and out. :)

The last couple of weeks were right busy, obviously, but I was still thinking about it and thinking it down. You know - "It won't be as big as you remember. It won't be as nice as I remember." Etc and so on.

Turns out it's BIGGER than I remember and NICER than I remember.

Photos of that incoming.

Hope everyone's Christmas prep is going well.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home