Sunday, November 25, 2007

Away again

Feel like I just got home. Brother was down with wife and kid for the weekend. Lovely to see them, obviously, but it would have been good to get some proper down time, as well. I did get some peace when everyone went away to Ocean Terminal yesterday, to be fair.

Leaving in an hour or so. Arrived back Friday night at about eight o' clock. So I'll have been home and on my own time for forty four hours. Still, it's just these two weeks then in the proper office. Which is going to be in Princes St for the first few months, and then Festival Square, just off Lothian Road. So all very handy.

...

Feeling a tiny bit blah, but that's just from the transitory feelings. Move into my flat two weeks yesterday and I can start getting properly settled.

Hope everybody's well. *waves*

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home