Friday, October 19, 2007

Proper happy

Aaaaaah, yeah!

:)

...

I mentioned how lovely the pool was in Provence, right?

Pool

...

Much busy-busy this weekend, which will be nice. Catching up with all those folks I haven't seen in weeks what with the hither and yon-ness of me. Plus, going to go see some flats on Sunday, the one on Buchanan Street in particular.

...

Hamish mentioned he'd never really been through Flickr, being somewhat intimidated by its vastness.

If any one were interested, you could do worse than start with my favourites. I admit there's some weighting towards the male form, but it's all arty. Trust me. *grin*

...

Nihil obstat,

C

1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

some weighting? about 80% by my guess ;) incredibly there's even a little cross over: mmmm Colombia's steam tunnels

*sigh*

2:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home