Monday, October 15, 2007

Back once more and again

We resume normalised service. Had all my trips, all very pleasant, away and such. Back to the 9 to 5. :(

...

But all things are well otherwise. Very much enjoyed the workshop facilitatin' so I'm going to keep going to the other workshops for a bit, see how it goes. I was resolved not to continue with the Luvvies as theatre takes up so very much of your time, but it seems an all-male cast of Twelfth Night is in the offing. I am intrigued.

Plus, admittedly, one of the chaps who came along to my workshops is cute, and returning... :)

...

Huddled houses, Tourrettes

France was so lovely.

...

I'm on hiatus from comics. Trying to cut down my 'net time for things what are a bit more productive and I also thought how nice it would be to have a couple of month's worth of strips from all my favourites to read through. I will miss out on some comics.com stuff as they only hold a month's archive, but I'll just have to thole it.

...

I saved myself some money. There was a flat I fancied, but it had five notes of interest and a couple offers. I decided to wait until last minute closing date, which was scheduled for this Wednesday, to see if anything happened. It's gone to a fixed price of £130K - waaaaay over my limit - so I've saved myself whatever the lawyer's fee would have been for putting in an offer for me.

I have hopes for this one, though.

...

Saw Gregor and Caroline at the weekend, which was lovely. Sucks that they live so far away, but hey ho - one must follow one's career and / or partner. (Delete as applicable).

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home