Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And that's in EARTH pounds, that.

I've put an offer in on the Nicolson Street flat. Got a lawyer an' everyfing. How extremely grown-up of me. And how nut-tighteningly terrifying. One hundred and five THOUSAND POUNDS.

I don't actually think I'll have the offer accepted, as there have been four other notes of interest, but I have indicated a very early entry date which might swing it my way.

...

Estate Gates, Guisachan

Gates to the Estate - where we stayed up north.

...

Abandon Podge is coming along. I've knocked it together, but it still needs a bit of polish. Not happy with the introductory text yet. And I'm not sure about linking off to this blog from that one - 'createur' or something wanky like that. :)

Other option is to leave it as Big Podge Placer, deeply anonymous. Who is that abandoning man?

...

Packing again. Not that I'm complaining, you understand, but there's a crazy lot to do before I head off to Nice. I reckon I'll have to sort out assessment preparation over there. Otherwise my little head may explode.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home