Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Oh, noes! I "oohed"!

Out loud. In a shop. Nobody else there I knew. Obviously, lots of people. One never seems to do these things when there's no-one about to see it. It wasn't even anything all that exciting. Some magazine or other. Picked myself up a few funny looks. *laughter*

I blame the Liz and the Patrick. One can count on at least a querying look to extemporaneous expostulations. Blame them for the 'the', too. In fact, I blame them for manymany things. Not quite made it to the Fall of Man yet, but I'm working on it.

...

I mentioned I'd put an offer in, right? I know I did. It's just the ludicrously high number of paper pounds it involves. Somewhat preying on my mind.

...

Dog Falls, Glen Afric

I'm not certain it's the Dog Falls. Pretty sure, though.

I like this one - all the way down to the log in centre foreground.

...

Ooh - ooh! I am on holiday again in three and one half hours. My mother was kind enough to send me a picture of the terrace pool. I sent her one back with my view - of employer information folder - along with attendant sarcasm.

Just realised I haven't seen my Gran since last week and I won't be able to tonight as I'm running that Boal workshop I have previously mentioned. Speaking of which, better dig up some appropriately 'oppressed' warm-up games.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How is you ooohing my fault?

I'll take the the thing, and the fall of man, but ooohing? Hmm.

11:00 pm  
Blogger Patrick said...

hee hee - "he is one of us now"

can't speak for the Liz of course but the Patrick is greatly amused. Anyway you're supposed to get funny looks when you're in a sitcom ;)

8:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home