Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy smiling

I bloody will be. Some work stuff has me a bit down, but I am not going to kowtow to it, dagnamnit. I've done everything I can, so must simply let be now. So, on the happy smiling front...

...

French Windows. Geddit?

French Windows

Provence really was lovely. I'm doling out three pics a day to Flickr at the moment, so I've got a tidy little backlog of pics to put up daily. I took a staff photo today and would you believe when I was uploading I found some on camera that I hadn't even uploaded yet? Crazy, neh?

That said, there's a boatload on little blue camera that need considering. Some fairly tasty ones of cranes against a shockingly pretty sunset, as I recall.

...

It's my birthday soon. Yey! Not really had time to get excited about it, but I sent out a mass email and likewise text to all and sundry inviting them along to Dragonfly a week on Saturday for drinkies. If I managed to miss you off either of those, you are invited. Everyone who's anyone is going to be there, don'tcherknow. *laughter*

...

Flat I've got interest noted for has gone to a closing date. VERY quickly after I noted interest, so they must want shot. Got to decide what I want to bid for it now.

...

Nihil obstat, baby!

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home