Monday, October 01, 2007

It's that time

Oh, yeah! That time!


*kchst* "We have an incoming Chris's birthday - Repeat - We have an incoming Chris's birthday" *kchst*


God knows what I'm going to do for it. I think - pause for effect - that I might have a quiet one this year. Well, as quiet as it gets when you're inviting fifty-odd folk out. Always a toss-up between having several evenings out with different groups of friends or one, big par-tay!


Given the trip away to Nice, and visiting Gregor and Caroline the week after that, it'll only be a week or two until the birthingday the next time I land on my feet. May have to be a last minute planning thing.


...

Bloody bank machine just ate my bank card. Just a mechanical fault (and maybe something to do with my been-in-the-wars card) but how bloody hindering awkward. Realise I've got no Euro for my France trip, either. Looks like I'll be spending plenty of time in the bank queue this week - which is monstrous as it's the nearest one to the Uni and filled with students. They've got all frickin' day to go to the bank - why choose lunchtime?

On the upside, I now only have such funds as are in my pocket (68p) so I was forced into the utterly unhealthy but still ocasionally pleasant Scotch pie. Mmmm. Tasty.

...

Cairngorms, Scotland

Cairngorms.

...

Nihil obstat,

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home